The toy-shop. [electronic resource] : A dramatick satire. To which is added, Beauty: or, the art of charming. Both by Mr. Dodsley.
- The tenth edition, corrected. ..
- London : printed by Ed. Cook, and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1736.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
30p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- English drama.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2010 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of Texas.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N26240.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|