A picturesque tour through Holland, [electronic resource] : Brabant, and part of France, made in the autumn of 1789, by Samuel Ireland, ... The second edition, with additions; and an entire new set of copper-plates in aqua-tinta, ...
- London : printed for T. Egerton; Whites; Robson, Hookham & Carpenter, and Faulder; Leigh and Sotheby; [and 3 others in London], 1796.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
2v.,plates ; 4⁰.
- Netherlands -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Each volume has an additional titlepage, engraved, with the imprint (often cropped): London: Feby. 1st. 1795. Printed for T. & I. Egerton, Whitehall.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2010 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of Texas.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N34297.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|