A set of thirty-two new and correct maps of the principal parts of Europe, &c. [electronic resource] : with the great or post-roads, and principal cross-roads, done in the year 1725, 1726 and 1727. ... All done according to the latest observations, by Herman Moll, geographer.
- [London] : And sold by him [Herman Moll], [1727?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,ix,p.,plates : maps ; obl.2⁰.
- Atlases -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes a second titlepage for maps by Thomas Templeman, engraved by J. Cole; titlepage engraved; both sets of plates bound behind the two title pages.
The Templeman map set was also published separately.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2010 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of Texas.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N45889.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|