The foundling. [electronic resource] : A comedy, as written by Mr. Moore. ... as performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. Regulated from the prompt-book, ... by Mr. Hopkins, prompter.
- Bell's edition.
- London : printed for John Bell, 1777.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
62,p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- English drama.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of: 'Bell's British Theatre', vol.13.
With a final leaf of advertisements.
At head of title-page: 'Bell's edition'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2010 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of Texas.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T40070.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|