When the cat's away, the mice may play. A fable, humbly inscrib'd to Dr. Sw---t [electronic resource].
- [London : printed for A. Baldwin, 1712]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
4p. ; 2⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Erroneously attributed to Prior and to Swift; also attributed to Arthur Mainwaring.
Imprint from undated colophon.
Refers to John Churchill, Duke of Marlborough; Robert Harley, Earl of Oxford; and Abigail Masham.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2010 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of Texas.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, W384.
English Short Title Catalog, T52367.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|