An answer to a whimsical pamphlet, [electronic resource] : call'd, The character of Sir John Edgar, &c. Humbly inscrib'd to Sir Tremendous Longinus. Written by Sir John Edgar's baker, mention'd in the 3d Theatre.
- London : printed for J. Roberts, 1720.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,22p. ; 8⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The dedication signed: Timothy Rag, which is a pseudonym.
Sometimes attributed to Sir Richard Steele, who is attacked as Sir John Edgar.
Sir Tremendous Longinus is John Dennis.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2010 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of Texas.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T56231.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|