A defence of plays [electronic resource] : or, the stage vindicated, from several passages in Mr. Collier's Short view, &c. Wherein is offer'd the most probable method of reforming our plays. ... By Edward Filmer, ...
- London : printed for Jacob Tonson, 1707.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,167,p. ; 8⁰.
- Collier, Jeremy, 1650-1726. Short view of the immorality and profaneness of the English stage.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2010 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of Texas.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T66128.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|