The Christian religion, as profess'd by a daughter of the Church of England [electronic resource].
- London : printed by S. H. for R. Wilkin, 1705.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,418,p. ; 8⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Daughter of the Church of England = Mary Astell.
With an index.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2010 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of Texas.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T115440.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|