The state dunces. [electronic resource] : Inscrib'd to Mr. Pope. In two parts.
- London [i.e. Edinburgh] : printed for J. Dickenson, 1733.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,29,p. ; 8⁰.
- Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Paul Whitehead.
Verse - "While cringing crouds at faithless levees wait,".
The ornaments are those used by Robert Fleming.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2010 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of Texas.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, W433.
English Short Title Catalog, T160415.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|