Don Caesar de Bazan : a drama in three acts as produced at the Princess's theatre, London, at the Park theatre, New York ; with the stage business, cast of characters, costumes, relative positions, &c.
- New-York : William Taylor & Co., [1846?]
- Modern standard drama ; no. 16
47 p. ; 19 cm.
- Promptbooks -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "This drama is ... the joint product of Messrs. Dumanois [!] and Dennery ... The present English version ... is from the pen of G. A. A'Beckett and Mark Lemon."--Editorial introd.
Printed cast lists for the productions at Princess's Theatre, 1844 and Park Theatre, 1845 on p. .
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is a promptbook belonging to James E. Murdoch, marked for performance with cuts to the text.
Culture Class Collection copy has title cut from the top of p. 47.
- Penn Provenance:
- Murdoch, James Edward, 1811-1893 (former owner)
Kendrick, Murdoch (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Ennery, Adolphe d', 1811-1899.
Dumanoir, M. (Philippe), 1806-1865.
Lemon, Mark, 1809-1870.
Princess's Theatre (London, England)
New Theatre (New York, N.Y.)
James E. Murdoch Collection of Promptbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|