Black American literature forum.
- [Terre Haute, IN, School of Education, etc., Indiana State University]
16 v. ill. 28 cm.
v. 10, no. 4-v. 25; winter 1976-winter 1991.
- Negro American literature forum
- Continued By:
- African American review
- American literature -- African American authors -- History and criticism -- Periodicals.
African American arts -- Periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Indiana Terre Haute.
- Official publication of the Division on Black American Literature and Culture of the Modern Language Association,
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy is volume 20, number 3, Fall 1986.
Banks Collection copy has advertisement for Second NAACP Nationwide Membership Radiothon laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Indiana State University. School of Education.
Modern Language Association of America. Division on Black American Literature and Culture.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Black American literature forum (Online)
Online version: Black American literature forum
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|