Market as a weapon : the socio-economic machinery of dominance in Russia / Anton Oleinik.
- New Brunswick, N.J. : Transaction Publishers, c2011.
viii, 382 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Power (Social sciences) -- Russia (Federation).
Political culture -- Russia (Federation).
Barriers to entry (Industrial organization) -- Russia (Federation).
Organizational effectiveness -- Russia (Federation).
- Introduction : market power on the make
A taxonomy of power relationships
Russian power : constructing an ideal type
Continuity and change in the prevailing model of power : on path-dependence in Russian history
Market as a weapon : domination by virtue of a constellation of interests
Minimizing missed opportunities : a new model of choice?
Doing business in a Russian region : controlling access to the field
Existing and potential constraints limiting state servants' opportunism
Conclusion : impossible change?
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9781412811293 (alk. paper)
1412811295 (alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|