Bright star [videorecording] / Pathé, Screen Australia, BBC Films and the UK Film Council present in association with the New South Wales Film and Television Office and Hopscotch International a Jan Chapman production in association with Caroline Hewitt ; a Jane Campion film ; written and directed by Jane Campion ; produced by Jan Chapman ; produced by Caroline Hewitt ; executive producers, François Ivernel, Cameron McCracken, Christine Langan, David M. Thompson.
- Anamorphic widescreen presentation.
- Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 
1 videodisc (119 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Keats, John, 1795-1821 -- Drama.
Brawne, Fanny, 1800-1865 -- Drama.
Poets, English -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- England -- Drama.
Brothers -- England -- Drama.
- Historical films.
Motion pictures, Great Britain.
Motion pictures, Australian.
Motion pictures, French.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English with optional English SDH subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD; region 1, NTSC; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Nineteenth century poet John Keats and the girl next door, Fanny Brawne, started out as unlikely lovers who were totally at odds with each other. However, when Brawne offers to help Keats nurse his seriously ill brother, the two soon became involved in an unstoppable romance that only his untimely death at age 25 could bring to a shattering end.
- Abbie Cornish, Ben Whishaw, Paul Schneider, Kerry Fox, Edie Martin, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Claudie Blakley, Gerard Monaco, Antonia Campbell-Hughes, Samuel Roukin, Amanda Hale, Lucinda Raikes, Samuel Barnett, Jonathan Aris, Olly Alexander.
- Director of photography, Greig Fraser ; production and costumes designed by Janet Patterson ; editor, Alexandre de Franceschi ; music by Mark Bradshaw ; art director, Christian Huband ; set decorator, Charlotte Watts.
- 1.78:1 aspect ratio.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2009.
Special features: Deleted scene (I'll wait); "Becoming Keats and Fanny" featurette; "Setting the scene" featurette; "An inspiring romance" featurette.
- Campion, Jane, 1954- , Screenwriter, Director
Chapman, Jan. , Producer
Hewitt, Caroline. , Producer
Ivernel, François. , Producer
McCracken, Cameron. , Producer
Langan, Christine. , Producer
Thompson, David M., 1950- , Producer
Cornish, Abbie, 1982- , Actor
Whishaw, Ben, 1980- , Actor
Schneider, Paul, 1976- , Actor
Fox, Kerry. , Actor
Sangster, Thomas, 1990- , Actor
Blakley, Claudie, 1974- , Actor
Monaco, Gerard, 1979- , Actor
Campbell-Hughes, Antonia, 1982- , Actor
Roukin, Samuel, 1980- , Actor
Hale, Amanda, 1982- , Actor
Raikes, Lucinda, 1975- , Actor
Barnett, Samuel, 1980- , Actor
Aris, Jonathan, 1971- , Actor
Alexander, Olly, 1990- , Actor
Fraser, Greig, 1975- , Cinematographer
Patterson, Janet. , Costume designer
De Franceschi, Alexandre. , Film editor
Bradshaw, Mark. , Composer
Huband, Christian. , Artistic director
Watts, Charlotte. , Set designer
Pathé frères (France) , Producer
Screen Australia. , Producer
BBC Films. , Producer
UK Film Council. , Producer
New South Wales Film and Television Office. , Producer
Hopscotch Productions. , Producer
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
33414 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|