Downton Abbey [videorecording] / a Carnival/Masterpiece co-production ; produced by Nigel Marchant ; written and created by Julian Fellowes ; directed by Brian Percival, Ben Bolt, Brian Kelly.
- Original UK ed. ; widescreen presentation.
- [United States] : PBS Distribution ; Boston, Mass. : WGBH, c2011.
3 videodiscs (368 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Country life -- Great Britain -- Drama.
Families -- Great Britain -- Drama.
Household employees -- Great Britain -- Drama.
Great Britain -- Drama.
Television programs -- Great Britain.
- Television series.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.
- System Details:
- DVD NTSC, Region 1 ; stereo.
- Set in an Edwardian country house in 1912, Downton Abbey portrays the lives of the Crawley family and the servants who work for them. In the drawing rooms, library, and beautiful bedrooms, with their tall windows looking across the park, lives the family, but below stairs are other residents, the servants, as fiercely possessive of their ranks as anyone above.
- Maggie Smith, Hugh Bonneville, Elizabeth McGovern, Jim Carter, Phyllis Logan, Michelle Dockery, Dan Stevens.
- Original music, John Lunn ; cinematography, David Katznelson, David Marsh ; editing, John Wilson, Alex Mackie, Nick McPhee.
- Originally broadcast on television in 2010.
Special features: Downton Abbey: The making of; Downton Abbey: a house in history.
- Percival, Brian. , Director
Bolt, Ben, 1952- , Director
Kelly, Brian. , Director
Marchant, Nigel. , Producer
Fellowes, Julian. , Screenwriter, Creator
Smith, Maggie, 1934- , Actor
Bonneville, Hugh. , Actor
McGovern, Elizabeth, 1961- , Actor
Carter, Jim, 1948- , Actor
Logan, Phyllis. , Actor
Dockery, Michelle, 1981- , Actor
Stevens, Dan, 1982- , Actor
Lunn, John. , Composer
Carnival Films (Great Britain). , Producer
WGBH Video (Firm). , Producer
PBS Distribution (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
MST64100 PBS Distribution
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|