Bullied [videorecording] : a student, a school and a case that made history / a Bill Brummel Productions documentary ; produced and written by Bill Brummell ; directed by Bill Brummel & Geoffrey Sharp.
- [Montogomery, Ala.] : Southern Poverty Law Center, c2010.
1 videodisc (48 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + viewer's guide (20 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.).
- Nabozny, Jamie -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- United States
Bullying in schools -- United States.
Bullying in schools -- United States -- Prevention.
Gay youth -- Violence against -- United States.
Gay students -- Civil rights -- United States.
- Documentary films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD; Dolby digital.
- "This is the story of Jamie Nabozny. His ordeal began in 6th grade and only got worse in high school. Years of unrelenting bullying took its toll. But Jamie decided to take a stand--against the bullying he endured and the nullying that he knew other students endured. He went to court and fought for the right to be safe at school, even if you are gay."--Container.
- Narrated by Jane Lynch.
- Editor, Dan Wolfmeyer ; composer, Jamie Dunlap ; directors of photography, John Rhode, Jason Newfield.
- "A teaching tolerance film."
- Sharp, Geoffrey. , Director
Brummel, Bill. , Director, Screenwriter, Producer
Lynch, Jane, 1960- , Narrator
Dunlap, Jamie. , Composer
Rhode, John. , Cinematographer
Newfield, Jason. , Cinematographer
Wolfmeyer, Dan. , Editor
Teaching Tolerance (Project) , Producer
Southern Poverty Law Center. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|