"Land cruises" to California in 1915 : with fascinating "ports of call" / under the direction of Raymond & Whitcomb Company ...
- [Boston : Raymond-Whitcomb, Inc.], c1914.
1 folded sheet ( panels) ; 24 cm.
- Raymond-Whitcomb, Inc. -- Tours.
Railroad travel -- California, Southern.
California, Southern -- Description and travel.
California, Southern -- Tours.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Brochure selling railroad cruises to California for the Panama-Pacific International Exposition.
Panels numbered as pages 1-12.
A folded sheet with 6 panels on each side when unfolded. Panels numbered 1-11 with the outside back panel unnumbered.
"Officially appointed general tour agents, The San Francisco Exposition, official tourist representatives, the San Diego Exposition, general tourist representatives, the California mission play.
- Penn Provenance:
- Zinman, Michael (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Selvaggio, M. World's Fairs Catalogue, 206
- World's Fairs and Expositions Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|