It has come to pass by James T. Farrell.
- Other records:
- New York, Theodor Herzl Press, 1958.
v, , 288,  p. 22 cm.
- Israel. -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "When I went to Israel in June 1956, I had no intention of writing a book about that country. However, after having been there for a while, and particularly after having been gripped by the many fasciating and often poignant stories of the new imigrants [sic], I decided to write this book. I have deliberately omitted discussing the political situation in Israel, because so much has already been written about it."--Preface.
"Cover photograph by Leni Sonnenfeld."
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copies 1 & 2 have dustjackets retained.
Culture Class Collection copy 2 inscribed "To Marj & Jim Henle with love. Jim Farrell".
- Penn Provenance:
- Henle, Marjorie (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy 2)
Henle, James (donor) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy 2)
Farrell, James T. (James Thomas), 1904-1979 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Sonnenfeld, Leni.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|