Stark's history and guide to the Bahama Islands containing a description of everything on or about the Bahama Islands of which the visitor or resident may desire information, including their history, inhabitants, climate, agriculture, geology, government and resources; fully illustrated with maps, engravings and photo-prints. By James H. Stark.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- History and guide to the Bahama Islands.
- Boston, Photo-electrotype Co. [c1891]
x, , 243 p. front., illus., plates, maps (part fold.) 20 cm.
- Bahamas -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Contains addresses of businesses that will be of assistance to the visitor (11 p.) at end.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of Henry H. Bonnell.
Culture Class Collection copy has front free endpaper wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Bonnell, Henry H. (Henry Houston), 1859-1926 (autograph) (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|