The closing scene: a vision. In twelve books. By James Woodmansee.
- Other records:
- Cincinnati, Printed at the Methodist Book concern for the author, 1857.
296 p. 18 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Ohio Cincinnati.
- At end: Does the world want the other six books?
Contains only six books; no more published?
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy inscribed to Fred R. Gurks by the author's family, May 30.
Culture Class Collection copy has annotations written in ms.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gurks, Fred R. (inscription)
Woodmansee, James, 1814-1887 (inscription)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|