School and community action for full service schools - making it work : the views of education, health, and community service practitioners presented at a national conference on full service schools.
- Sydney : Australian Centre for Equity through Education, 1996.
ix, 133 p. ; 25 cm.
- Educational equalization -- Australia -- Congresses.
Education -- Social aspects -- Australia -- Congresses.
Educational sociology -- Australia -- Congresses.
- "The ACEE hosted a conference in Adelaide in September 1996"--Pref.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by Dr. Alan Ruby.
- Australian Centre for Equity through Education.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|