Bernardo di San Miniato petition for tax adjustment, 1465.
1 item (1 leaf) : parchment.
- San Miniato, Bartolomeo di.
Florence (Republic). Signoria.
Taxation -- Italy -- Florence.
Florence (Italy) -- History -- 15th century.
- Notarial documents.
Manuscripts, Latin -- 15th century.
- In Latin.
- Petition by Bartolomeo di Bartolomeo di Antonio di San Miniato to the Priori di libertà and to the Vessillifero di giustizia (administrative officers of the Signoria) of Florence for an adjustment of his tax payments to reflect his diminishing earnings. Notarized by Giovanni di Pietro da Stia on 28 August 1465. Filed with the document is a short, later summary written in Italian on paper.
- Penn Provenance:
- Sold by Renzo Rizzi (Milan).
- Cited in:
- From collection described in Zacour, Norman P. and Hirsch, Rudolf. Catalogue of Manuscripts in the Libraries of the University of Pennsylvania to 1800 (Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 1965), p. 228 (Ms. Lea 398).
- Stia, Giovanni da.
- Contained In:
- Samminiati Records. Item 150
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|