Cultural patterns and technical change (from the Tensions and technology series) : A manual / prepared by The World Federation of Mental Health and edited by Margaret Mead.
- Other records:
- New York : New American Library 1955. , ©1955
- Mentor book; MD134.
A Mentor book, MD134
352 pages : diagram ; 18 cm.
Technical assistance -- Anthropological aspects.
Social change -- Cross-cultural studies.
- Medical subjects:
- Information series. Technology..
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "Copyright 1955 by The United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization"--verso of title page
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
Kislak Center copy is sixth printing, April 1961.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (autograph) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Mead, Margaret, 1901-1978, editor.
New American Library, publisher
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|