Dead birds [electronic resource] / a film by Robert Gardner.
- Watertown, MA : Documentary Educational Resources, 1964.
- Ethnographic video online.
1 streaming video (85 min.) : sd., col.
- Ethnology -- New Guinea.
Dani (New Guinean people)
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Describes a photographic and ethnographic study which was sponsored by the Peabody Museum from Feb. 1961 to Nov. 1963 of the Dani, a people dwelling in the Grand Valley of the Baliem, high in the mountains of West New Guinea.
- Title from title frames (Ethnographic video online, viewed on Jan. 17, 2012).
"This film was produced by the Film Study Center of the Peabody Museum at Harvard University with help from the former Netherlands New Guinea Government and the National Science Foundation."
Filmed in 1961.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2010. (Ethnographic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Gardner, Robert. , Author, , Director
Documentary Educational Resources (Firm) , Distributor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|