Duka's dilemma [electronic resource] : a visit to Hamar, Southern Ethiopia / a film by Jean Lydall & Kaira Strecker.
- Watertown, MA : Documentary Educational Resources, 2004.
- Ethnographic video online.
1 streaming video (87 min.) : sd., col.
Hamar (African people).
Women -- Ethiopia -- Social conditions.
Families -- Ethiopia.
Marriage -- Ethiopia.
Documentary films -- Ethiopia.
- Documentary films.
- In Hamar with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Duka is a married woman and mother of five young children, living in Hamar, Southern Ethiopia. Ever since her husband married a beautiful, young, second wife, Duka has been in a state of emotional turmoil ... Personal and intimate, the film follows this family in crisis ..."--Documentary Educational Resources' website.
- Director, producer, Jean Lydall, Kaira Strecker; author/ethnographer, Jean Lydall.
- Title from title frames (Ethnographic video online, viewed on Jan. 20, 2012).
Video release of a motion picture produced in 2001.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2010. (Ethnographic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Lydall, Jean. , Author, , Director, Producer
Strecker, Kaira. , Director, Producer
Documentary Educational Resources (Firm) , Distributor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|