Oxford bibliographies. Biblical studies [electronic resource] / editor in chief: Christopher R. Matthews.
- Other Title:
- Biblical studies
OBO Biblical studies
- Oxford : Oxford University Press
Database & Article Index
Began in 2010.
- Bible -- Criticism, interpretation, etc. -- Bibliography.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Offers peer-reviewed annotated bibliographies on Biblical studies, including perspectives from fields ranging from archaeology, Egyptology, Assyriology, and linguistics through textual, historical, and sociological studies, to literary theory, feminism, philosophy, and theology. Bibliographies are browseable by subject area and keyword searchable. Contains a "My OBO" function that allows users to create personalized bibliographies of individual citations from different bibliographies.
- Description based on version viewed July 7, 2011; title from home page.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Matthews, Christopher R.
Oxford University Press.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- 9780195393361 (OBO module)
0195393368 (OBO module)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|