Development of a precast bent cap system for seismic regions / José I. Restrepro, Matthew J. Tobolski, Eric E. Matsumoto.
- Other records:
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2011.
- Report (National Cooperative Highway Research Program) ; 681.
Report (National Cooperative Highway Research Program)
- Government document
106 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Earthquake resistant design.
Precast concrete construction.
- The report explores the development and validation of precast concrete bent cap systems for use throughout the nation's seismic regions. The report also includes a series of recommended updates to the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) Bridge Design Specifications, Guide Specification for LRFD Seismic Bridge Design, and AASHTO LRFD Bridge Construction Specifications that will provide safe and reliable seismic resistance in a cost-effective, durable, and constructible manner. A number of deliverables are provided as attachments to NCHRP Report 681, including design flow charts, design examples, example connection details, specimen drawings, specimen test reports, and an implementation plan from the research agency's final report. These attachments are only available online at http://www.trb.org/Publications/Blurbs/Development_of_a_Precast_Bent_Cap_System_for_Seism_164866.aspx.
- At head of title: National Cooperative Highway Research Program.
"Research sponsored by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 102-103).
- Tobolski, Matthew Joseph.
Matsumoto, Eric Eiji, 1962-
National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board.
National Cooperative Highway Research Program.
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials.
United States. Federal Highway Administration.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|