Echoes of the sisters [videorecording] : breast cancer : First Nations women / [presented by] the Coyote Collective/First Nations Productions ; directed and produced by Richard Hersley and Renae Morriseau.
- Other Title:
- Subtitle on container: First Nations women : breast cancer [videorecording]
Breast cancer [videorecording]
- Northern Vancouver, BC : Motion Visual, [200-]
1 videodisc (24 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Indian women -- Diseases -- Canada.
Indian women -- Health and hygiene -- Canada.
Breast -- Cancer.
Breast -- Diseases.
Women -- Diseases.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- Documents the existence of breast cancer in First Nations communities: how women are not getting examined regularly by doctors because they do not trust the process or it is not available to them. Also reports that through education, women can gain knowledge of modern breast cancer awareness and procedures.
- Writer, Renae Morriseau ; camera, Colleen Graham ; editors, Tim Wanlin, Sandra Simpson ; executive producer, Jacqueline Davis.
- Videodisc release of a film originally produced in 1996.
- Hersley, Richard. , Director, Producer
Morriseau, Renae. , Director, Producer, Screenwriter
Davis, Jacqueline. , Producer
Motion Visual Communications. , Producer, Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|