Advanced Lectures on Software Engineering [electronic resource] : LASER Summer School 2007/2008 / edited by Peter Müller.
- 1st ed. 2010.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2010.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Programming and software engineering SL 2, 6029
Programming and Software Engineering ; 6029
1 online resource (VII, 189 pages) : 99 illustrations
- Software engineering.
Programming languages (Electronic computers).
- Local subjects:
- Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
Logics and Meanings of Programs. (search)
Programming Techniques. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Software defects lead to enormous costs for the software industry and society as a whole. While testing is useful to find bugs, it is insufficient to show the absence of certain kinds of errors or that a program satisfies its specification. Such high levels of software quality can be achieved by software verification, that is, by proving the correctness of a program with respect to its specification. Software verification has seen tremendous progress during the last decade; it continues to be an active research topic and is now also becoming increasingly popular among practitioners. This tutorial contains selected papers from the LASER summer Schools 2007 and 2008, both of which focused on correctness - Applied Software Verification in 2007 and Concurrency and Correctness in 2008. Topics covered include verification of fine-grain concurrency and transactions, the SCOOP model for concurrent object-oriented programming, the Spec# programming and verification system, verification in the prototype verification system PVS, and multi-core chip design.
- Fine-Grain Concurrency
SCOOP - A Contract-Based Concurrent Object-Oriented Programming Model
Using the Spec# Language, Methodology, and Tools to Write Bug-Free Programs
Fixpoints and Search in PVS
Multi Core Design for Chip Level Multiprocessing.
- Müller, Peter. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-13010-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|