Asiatick researches : or, Transactions of the Society, instituted in Bengal, for inquiring into the history and antiquities, the arts, sciences, and literature, of Asia.
- Calcutta : Printed and sold by Manuel Cantopher, 1788-1839.
20 v. : ill., plates, maps, facsims. ; 27-31 cm.
- Former title:
- Asiatic researches, v. 15-20
- Continued By:
- Asiatic Society (Calcutta, India) Journal
- Asia -- Periodicals.
- Vol. 15 published at Serampore.
Vols. 17-20 issued each in 2 pts.: v. 18, pt. 2 has title: Asiatic researches; transactions of the physical class of the Asiatic Society of Bengal.
- Local notes:
- Title page of v. 1 missing in this set of this edition.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Vols. 1-18, 1788-1833, with v. 18.
Vols. 19-20, 1836-39 (included with Index to v. 1-23 of the Society's Journal, and issued with v. 26 of that publication)
- Penn Chronology:
- Asiatic Society (Calcutta, India)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|