Asiatic researches : or, Transactions of the Society instituted in Bengal, for inquiring into the history and antiquities, the arts, sciences, and literature of Asia.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for J. Sewall [etc.], 1799-1839.
20 v. : ill., plates, maps, facsims. ; 29 cm.
- Former title:
- Asiatick researches, v. 6-7
- Continued By:
- Asiatic Society (Calcutta, India) Journal
- Asia -- Periodicals.
- "Printed verbatim from the Calcutta edition."
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Vols. 1-18, 1788-1833, with v. 18.
Vols. 19-20, 1836-39 (included with Index to v. 1-23 of the Society's Journal, and issued with v. 26 of that publication)
- Penn Chronology:
- Asiatic Society (Calcutta, India)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|