Eid und obligatio der Prediger im Hertzogthumb Schlesswig/Holstein.
- [S.l. : s.n., not before 1537]
 p. ; 19 cm. (4to)
- e-hl esg. nden onn. (C) 1537 (Q)
- Ecclesiastical law -- Germany -- Schleswig-Holstein -- Early works to 1800.
Lutheran Church -- Government -- Early works to 1800.
Lutheran Church -- Liturgy -- Early works to 1800.
- Oath requiring of preachers adherence to Lutheran doctrine (including that set forth in the Schmalkaldic Articles, promulgated in 1537).
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries copy bound with: Evangelisch-Lutherische Landeskirche Schleswig-Holsteins. Christlyke Kercken Ordeninge. Gedrůcket tho Magdeborch : Dorch Hans Walther, Anno MDXLII .
Purchased for the Penn Libraries in 1952.
Penn Libraries copy bound in full vellum; ms. brief title and date on spine; all edges stippled blue.
Penn Libraries copy has armorial bookplate of an unidentified former owner on front pastedown; two partially illegible stamps on leaf preceding title leaf (each with letters "C" and "K"?) of first work in volume.
Penn Libraries copy: leaves mended at tail margin; leaves A1-A2 also mended at fore-edge margin.
- Penn Chronology:
- 1537 (not before)
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
German Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|