Peace on earth : an anti-war play in 3 acts / by George Sklar and Albert Maltz ; as produced by the Theatre Union in New York city ; foreword by Sherwood Anderson.
- New York ; Los Angeles : Samuel French ; London : Samuel French Ltd., 1934. (Binghamton, N. Y. : Manufactured in the United States of America by The Vail-Ballou Press, Inc.)
vi, , 120 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Peace -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
United States California Los Angeles.
- Title printed within double-ruled border.
"'Peace on Earth' was first produced by The Theatre Union, Inc., on November 29, 1933, at the Civic Repertory Theatre in New York City. The play was staged by Robert B. Sinclair, the settings were designed by Clem Throckmorton ..."
Illustrated paper wrapper lettered in black and white.
- Penn Provenance:
- Speiser, Maurice J. (Maurice Joseph), b. 1880 (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Speiser, Mrs. (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Maltz, Albert, 1908-1985.
Anderson, Sherwood, 1876-1941.
Library of Theodore Dreiser (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|