Francesco de' Medici financial documents and petition, 1619-1650.
134 items (153 leaves)
- Arte della lana (Guild : Florence, Italy)
Accounting -- Italy -- 17th century.
Textile industry -- Italy -- Early works to 1800.
Silk industry -- Italy -- History.
Woolen and worsted manufacture -- Italy -- Early works to 1800.
Farm life -- Italy -- History.
Debt cancellation -- Italy -- Early works to 1800.
Farm management -- Italy.
Italy -- Rural conditions.
- Receipts (financial records)
Manuscripts, Italian -- 17th century.
- In Italian and Spanish.
- Brother of Vincenzo de' Medici, son of Andrea de' Medici, nephew of senator Vincenzo de' Medici.
- Financial documents (including accounts, credit records, and receipts) and a petition to the grand-duke Ferdinando II de' Medici, written by Francesco de' Medici, related to various aspects of the management of the family businesses in which he was involved, primarily in silk, wool, and textile trade; and farm management (for the farms of Valdinievole and Trespiano).
- Ferdinando II, Grand-Duke of Tuscany, 1610-1670, recipient.
- Contained In:
- House of Medici Papers. Folders 135-144
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|