A dictionary of finance and banking [electronic resource] / edited by Jonathan Law and John Smullen.
- 4th rev. ed.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2008.
1 online resource (416 p.)
- Finance -- Dictionaries -- Electronic information resources.
Banks and banking -- Dictionaries -- Electronic information resources.
- Electronic books.
- This accessible guide is a perfect source of reference for all those with an interest in finance. Invaluable for students and professionals in the fields of finance and banking, it is also ideal for private investors and readers of the financial pages. This is the most comprehensive and up-to-date dictionary of finance available. The entries in the new edition cover the vocabulary used in banking, money markets, foreign exchanges, public and government finance, and private investment and borrowing, and much more. The coverage in all areas is wide and international.
- Description based on print version record.
- Law, Jonathan.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|