Francesco de' Medici receipts, 1698.
1 item (1 leaf) : parchment.
- Medici, Francesco Maria de'.
Medici, House of.
Prato (Italy) -- History -- 17th century.
- Notarial documents.
Manuscripts, Latin -- 17th century.
- In Latin.
- Copies of receipts of payment made by Francesco Maria de' Medici during his tenure as podestà of Carmignano, outside Prato. Notarized on 23 December 1698. Filed with the document is a short, later summary written in Italian on paper.
- Penn Provenance:
- Sold by Renzo Rizzi (Milan).
- Cited in:
- From collection described in Zacour, Norman P. and Hirsch, Rudolf. Catalogue of Manuscripts in the Libraries of the University of Pennsylvania to 1800 (Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 1965), p. 228 (Ms. Lea 398).
- Contained In:
- Samminiati Records. Item 224
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|