The return of the Dapper Men / written by Jim McCann ; art by Janet Lee ; lettered by Dave Lanphear ; edited by Stephen Christy.
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] : Archaia Comics, 2010.
1 v. (unpaged) : chiefly col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Time -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Robots -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Social change -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc. -- United States.
- Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
Comics (Graphic works)
Young adult fiction.
- "[A] tale of a world in between time, where children have played so long it's almost become work, machines have worked so long they have begun to play, and all the clocks have stopped at the same time. This is how this land has remained, until 314 dapper-looking gentlemen rain down from the sky and set off in different directions to start the world again. Now Ayden, the only boy to still ask questions; Zoe, the robot girl all other machines hold dear; and the Dapper Man known only as '41' must discover what happened that made time stop, understand what their true places are in this world, and learn what 'tomorrow' really means. The sun is setting for the first time in memory, and once that happens, everything changes" -- from publisher's web site.
- Lee, Janet, 1967- , Illustrator
- 9781932386905 (hbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|