Antonio Martini appointment, 1786.
1 item (1 leaf) : parchment.
- Clergy -- Appointment, call, and election -- Early works to 1800.
Florence (Italy) -- Church history.
Florence (Italy) -- History -- 18th century.
- Notarial documents.
Manuscripts, Italian -- 18th century.
- In Italian.
- Letter from Antonio Martini, Archbishop of Florence, to Giovanni Battista Bonsi Buccetti, appointing him chaplain of the church of San Pier Maggiore in Florence. Notarized by Antonio Vincenzo del Chiaro on 22 February 1786.
- Penn Provenance:
- Sold by Renzo Rizzi (Milan).
- Cited in:
- From collection described in Zacour, Norman P. and Hirsch, Rudolf. Catalogue of Manuscripts in the Libraries of the University of Pennsylvania to 1800 (Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 1965), p. 228 (Ms. Lea 398).
- Bonsi Buccetti, Giovanni Battista, recipient.
Chiaro, Antonio Vincenzo del.
- Contained In:
- Samminiati Records. Item 245
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|