Supernatural. The complete fourth season [videorecording] / Kripke Enterprises, Inc. ; Wonderland Sound and Vision ; Warner Bros. Television ; created by Eric Kripke.
- Other Title:
- Supernatural [videorecording]
- Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video, c2009.
6 videodiscs (ca. 945 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Heaven -- Drama.
Hell -- Drama.
Angels -- Drama.
Demonology -- Drama.
Good and evil -- Drama.
- Fantasy television programs.
Action and adventure television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English or Portuguese dialogue ; optional Chinese, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish or Thai subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC ; region 1, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital stereo. surround, dual-layer.
- After enduring unspeakable torture, Dean escapes from Hell, rescued by an angel who recruits Sam and Dean into Heaven's battle against Hell for the future of humankind. Amid whispers that a certain Fallen Angel will soon be freed from his prison deep in Hell. If Sam and Dean can't stop Lucifer from walking free, he'll bring on the Apocalypse. Meanwhile, the Winchester brothers reunite and hit the road, battling the supernatural wherever they go. They encounter demons, spirits, Dracula himself and even a drunk, heavily armed 7-foot-tall teddy bear. All the while, the ultimate war draws them into its horror.
- Disc 1. Episode 1: Lazarus rising / written by Eric Kripke ; directed by Kim Manners
Episode 2: Are you there, God? It's me, Dean Winchester / teleplay by Sera Gamble ; story by Sera Gamble & Lou Bollo ; directed by Phil Sgriccia
Episode 3: In the beginning / written by Jeremy Carver ; directed by Steve Boyum
Episode 4: Metamorphosis / written by Cathryn Humphris ; directed by Kim Manners.
Disc 2. Episode 5: Monster movie / written by Ben Edlund ; directed by Robert Singer
Episode 6: Yellow fever / written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin ; directed by Phil Sgriccia
Episode 7: It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester / written by Julie Siege ; directed by Charles Beeson
Episode 8: Wishful thinking / teleplay by Ben Edlund ; story by Ben Edlund & Lou Bollo ; directed by Robert Singer.
Disc 3. Episode 9: I know what you did last summer / written by Sera Gamble ; directed by Charles Beeson
Episode 10: Heaven and hell / teleplay by Eric Kripke ; story by Trevor Sands ; directed by J. Miller Tobin
Episode 11: Family remains / written by Jeremy Carver ; directed by Phil Sgriccia
Episode 12: Chris Angel is a douchebag / written by Julie Siege ; directed by Robert Singer.
Disc 4. Episode 13: After school special / written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin ; directed by Adam Kane
Episode 14: Sex and violence / written by Cathryn Humphris ; directed by Charles Beeson
Episode 15: Death takes a holiday / written by Jeremy Carver ; directed by Steve Boyum
Episode 16: On the head of a pin / written by Ben Edlund ; directed by Mike Rohl.
Disc 5. Episode 17: It's a terrible life
Episode 18: The monster at the end of this book
Episode 19: Jump the shark
Episode 20: The rapture.
Disc 6. Episode 21: When the levee breaks / written by Sera Gamble ; directed by Robert Singer
Episode 22: Lucifer rising / written and directed by Eric Kripke.
- Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles.
- DVD release of the 2008-2009 television program.
Contains all 22 episodes from the fourth season.
Special features: Disc 1: Extended scene on Lazarus rising; extended scenes on In the beginning; commentary by executive producer Eric Kripke and writer Jeremy Carver. Disc 2: Unaired scenes on Monster movie; extended scene on Yellow fever; extended scene on It's the great pumpkin, Sam Winchester. Disc 3: Extended/unaired scenes on Heaven and Hell. Disc 4: Extended scene on On the head of a pin. Disc 6: Commentary by writer Sera Gamble and director Robert Singer on When the levee breaks; extended scene and commentary by writer/director Eric Kripke on Lucifer Rising; "The mythologies of Supernatural: from Heaven to Hell:" 3-section featurette gallery bridging Heaven, Purgatory and Hell to examine key mythological precepts; gag reel.
- Manners, Kim. , Director
Sgriccia, Philip J. , Director
Boyum, Steve. , Director
Singer, Robert. , Director
Kane, Adam. , Director
Rohl, Mike. , Director
Beeson, Charles. , Director
Tobin, J. Miller. , Director
Kripke, Eric. , Creator
Gamble, Sera. , Screenwriter
Bollo, Lou. , Screenwriter
Carver, Jeremy. , Screenwriter
Humphris, Cathryn. , Screenwriter
Edlund, Ben. , Screenwriter
Dabb, Andrew. , Screenwriter
Loflin, Daniel. , Screenwriter
Siege, Julie. , Screenwriter
Sands, Trevor. , Screenwriter
Padalecki, Jared, 1982- , Actor
Ackles, Jensen. , Actor
Kripke Enterprises, Inc. , Producer
Wonderland Sound and Vision (Firm). , Producer
Warner Bros. Television. , Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
3000023324 Warner Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|