Hello, Frisco, hello [videorecording] / Twentieth Century-Fox presents ; screen play by Robert Ellis and Helen Logan and Richard Macauley ; produced by Milton Sperling ; directed by Bruce Humberstone.
- [S.I. : s.n., 20--].
1 videodisc (99 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Women entertainers -- California -- San Francisco -- Biography -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Married people -- Drama.
California -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- System Details:
- A talented singer is abandoned by her ambitious saloon-owner beau for a heartless socialite. After becoming a huge star in England, she returns when his marriage crumbles, hoping that he still loves her.
- Alice Faye, John Payne, Jack Oakie, Lynn Bari, Laird Cregar, June Havoc, Ward Bond, Aubrey Mather.
- Cinematography, Charles Clarke, Allen Davey ; editor, Barbara McLean ; musical direction, Charles Henderson, Emil Newman ; lyrics and music ("You'll never know") by Mack Gordon and Harry Warren. Musical sequences: dances staged by Val Raset ; costumes designed by Helen Rose ; supervised by Fanchon.
- Release date: 26 March 1943.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by Harvey Sheldon.
- Penn Provenance:
- Sheldon, Harvey (donor)
- Humberstone, H. Bruce, 1901-1984. , Director
Sperling, Milton, 1912-1988. , Producer
Ellis, Bobby, 1933-1973. , Screenwriter
Logan, Helen, 1906-1989. , Screenwriter
Macaulay, Richard, 1909-1969. , Screenwriter
Faye, Alice, 1915-1998. , Actor
Payne, John, 1912-1989 , Actor
Oakie, Jack, 1903-1978. , Actor
Bari, Lynn. , Actor
Gordon, Mack, 1904-1959 , Composer
Warren, Harry. , Composer
Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation. , Producer
Harvey Sheldon Jewish American Music Video Research Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|