The Observator, [electronic resource] : with a summary of intelligence.
- Other Title:
- Burney Collection
- London : printed by Tho[mas]. Newcomb in Thames-street, 1654.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
2 v. ;
Numb. 1 (From Tuesday Octob. 24. to Tuesday Octob. 31. 1654)-Numb. 2 (From Tuesday Octob. 31. to Tuesday Novemb. 7. 1654)
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Edited by Marchamont Nedham.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination and signatures are continuous; the first 8 pages of no.2 are wrongly numbered "9-16" instead of "17-24".
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Title from caption.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- Nelson & Seccombe. Brit. newspapers and periodicals, 1641-1700, 461.1-2
- Nedham, Marchamont, 1620-1678.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|