Mercvrivs Anglicvs [electronic resource] : Communicating intelligence from all parts of the kingdome of England. Chiefly from Westminister, London, Colchester, Duke Hambleton, and Sir Marmaduke Langdale.
- Other Title:
- Mercurius Anglicus
- [London : s.n.], 1648.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
1 v. ;
Numb. 1. (From Thursday, July 27. to Thursday, August 3. 1648.).
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Newspapers.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Title page includes verse.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- NCBEL, I:2104
Nelson & Seccombe. Brit. newspapers and periodicals, 1641-1700, 263.1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|