Mercurius dogmaticus [electronic resource] : communicating the proceedings at Westminster, at London, and the head-quarters, with all other remarkable passages happening throughout the whole kingdome.
- Other Title:
- Title change: Mercurius dogmaticus: or The opinionist no. 4
- [London : s.n., 1648.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
4 v. ;
Numb. 1 (From Thursday Ianuary 6. to Thursday Ianuary 13. 1648)-numb. 4 (From Thursday January 27. to Thursday February 3. 1648)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Edited by Samuel Sheppard. Cf. Frank.
Pagination and signatures are continuous.
Place of publication from Nelson & Seccombe.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Title from caption.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- Frank, J. Beginnings of the English newspaper, p. 144
Nelson & Seccombe. Brit. newspapers and periodicals, 1641-1700 309.1-4
Times handlist, p. 23
- Sheppard, S. (Samuel).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|