Mercurius pacificus [electronic resource] : impartially communicating unto the Common-wealth of England, the passages in the honourable House of Commons; as also in the army.
- Other Title:
- Burney Collection
- [London : s.n., 1649.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
2 v. ;
Numb. 1 (From Thursday the 17. of May to Friday the 25. )-Numb. 2 (From Thursday the 24. of May to Thursday the 31. )
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Both issues have the imprimatur of Thomas Jennings.
Pagination and signatures are continuous.
Place and date of publication from Nelson & Seccombe.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Sometimes attributed to John Taylor. Cf. NCBEL.
Title from caption.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- NCBEL I:2105
Nelson & Seccombe. Brit. newspapers and periodicals, 1641-1700, 353.1-2
Times handlist, p. 24
- Taylor, John, 1580-1653, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|