Mercurius philo-monarchicus [electronic resource] : communicating intelligence from all parts, to inform all the loyall subjects of Charles the Second.
- Other Title:
- Burney Collection
- [London : s.n., 1649.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
No determinable frequency
Numb. 1 (From Tuesday, Aprill 10. to Tuesday Aprill 17. 1649)-Pars Numb. (From Munday. May 14. to Munday, May 21. 1649)
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Day of publication varies.
Place of publication from Nelson and Seccombe.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Signatures are continuous.
Title from caption.
Last known issue unnumbered.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- Nelson and Seccombe, 355.1-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|