The millitary actions of Europe, [electronic resource] : as also the councels made publique relating thereto; with such other particulars as happen. Collected weekly for the Tuesday post.
- Other Title:
- Military actions of Europe
- London : printed by J.M. for Giles Calvert, and are to be sold at his shop at the sign of the Black-spread-Eagle at the West end of Pauls, 1646.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
2 v. ;
Numb. 1 (From Tuesday Octob. 20. to Tuesday, Octob. 27. 1646)-Numb. 2 (From Tuesday Octob. 27. to Tuesday, Novemb. 2. 1646)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Imprint from colophon.
Pagination and signatures are continuous.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Thomason's MS. annotation on p.1 of no.1: Independant.
Title from caption.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- Frank, J. Beginnings of the English newspaper 1620-1660, p. 133
Nelson & Seccombe. Brit. newspapers and periodicals, 1641-1700, 401.1-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|