The city mercury: or, Advertisements concerning trade [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- City mercury: or, Advertisements concerning trade (London, England : 1675).
- Other Title:
- Advertisements concerning trade
- London : printed by Andrew Clark in Aldersgatestreet, 1675-1694.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
Number  (This Thursday, November 4. 1675.)-
Began Mar.? 1692. Cf. Nelson & Seccombe.
Ceased in Nov.? 1677. Cf. Nelson & Seccombe.
Title had changed by Feb. 1695.
- Continued By:
- Mercury: or, Advertisements concerning trade
- London (England) -- Newspapers.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Below title: With allowance. Roger L'Estrange.
Description based on: Number (This Thursday, November 4. 1675.), the unnumbered variant; title from caption.
Imprint from colophon.
Latest issue consulted: Numb.14 (From Thursday February 3. to Thursday February 10. 1675).
Published (gratis) every Monday for the promoting of trade.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Some issues give year according to Lady Day dating.
First issue has an unnumbered variant.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- NCBEL, II: 1316
Nelson & Seccombe, 43.001-118
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|