The Weekly abstract [electronic resource] : presenting to the eye the most remarkable passages throughout the most noted parts of Christendome; containing a compendious, true and perfect account of all the news extant, as wel private as publike, forrain as domestike.
- Other Title:
- Burney Collection
- [London : s.n., 1654.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
3 v. ;
Numb. 1. (From Saturday the 27 of May, to Saturday the 3. of June. 1654.)-Numb. 3. (From Munday the 12, to Munday the 19. of June. 1654.).
- Europe -- History -- 1648-1715 -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Continuous register, with the pagination for no.1 and 2 continuous, but the pagination of no. 2 repeated in no. 3.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Title from caption.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- NCBEL, I:2109
Nelson & Seccombe. Brit. newspapers and periodicals, 1641-1700, 670.1-3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|