Applebee's Original weekly journal [electronic resource] : with fresh advices, foreign and domestick.
- Other Title:
- Burney Collection
- London : printed by John Applebee, a little below Bridewell-Bridge in Black-Fryers, 1720-1736.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
Saturday July 16. 1720.-
Ceased with 24 Dec. 1737? Cf. NCBEL.
- Original weekly journal
- London (England) -- Newspapers.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Caption title engraved within elaborate engraved head-piece.
Description based on: Saturday July 16. 1720.
Imprint from undated colophon.
Latest issue consulted: Saturday, March 13, 1736.
Pagination continues from previous title and is continuous from issue to issue.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
No issues numbered.
No more published?
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- NCBEL, II:1322
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|