Bingley's journal [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Bingley's weekly journal
Universal gazette : a weekly political and commercial paper
- London : printed for W[illiam]. Bingley, No. 31, Newgate-street, (by whom letters are received.), 1770-1772.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
No.1 (Saturday, June 9, 1770)- Numb.9 (Saturday, August 4, 1770); Numb.10 (Saturday, August 11, 1770)-Numb.38 (Saturday, February 23, 1771); Numb.39 (From Saturday, February 23, to Saturday, March 2, 1771)-Numb.55 (From Saturday, June 15, to Saturday, June 22, 1771); Numb.56 (From Saturday, June 22, to Saturday, June 29, 1771)-vol.II, numb.117 (From Saturday August 22, to Saturday August 29, 1772).
- Bingley's journal or Universal gazette
- Continued By:
- Bingley's London journal
- London (England) -- Newspapers.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- After imprint: The price of this paper, sent franked by post, to all parts of Great Britain or Ireland, is only thirteen shillings a year. Payment, if convenient, to be made in London.-N.B. The usual allowances are made to contry booksellers, and to all those who sell them again.
Description based on: Numb.56 (From Saturday, June 22, to Saturday, June 29, 1771); title from caption.
Imprint from colophon; in later issues publishing information appears below title.
Latest issue consulted: Vol.II, numb.117 (From Saturday August 22, to Saturday August 29, 1772).
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Numbering continuous from previous title; volume numbering begins with vol. II, no. 83 (4 Jan. 1772).
On nos. 84, 91 and 96 the issue number failed to print.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- HEWN, p.44
- Bingley, William, 1637 or 8-1799, ed.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|