The London daily post, and general advertiser [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Burney Collection
- London : printed by H[enry]. Woodfall, jun. at the Rose and Crown in Little-Britain; where advertisements of a moderate length are taken in at two shillings each; also by T[homas]. Astley, at the Rose in St. Paul's Church-Yard, Mr. [John] Jolliffe, bookseller, in St. James's Street, Mr. [Robert] Amy, a pamphlet shop, over-against Craigg's Court at Charing-Cross, and Mr. [Joseph] Fisher, bookseller, over-against Tom's Coffee-house in Cornhill, 1734-1744.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
Daily (except Sunday)
Numb. 1 (Monday, November, 4, 1734)-Numb. 2908 (Saturday, March 10, 1743-4).
- Continued By:
- General advertiser (London, England : 1744)
- London (England) -- Newspapers.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- At foot of p.: Advertisements in this paper of a moderate length are taken in at two shillings each.
Description based on: Numb. 1 (Monday, November, 4, 1734); title from caption.
Edited by Theophilus Cibber (cf. NCBEL).
Imprint from colophon.
Latest issue consulted: Numb. 2908 (Saturday, March 10, 1743-4).
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Some issues dated according to Lady Day dating.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- Crane & Kaye, 393
Times handlist, p. 41
- Cibber, Theophilus, 1703-1758, ed.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|